Monday 9 April 2012

Monday Monday....

It's Easter Monday here in the UK and a Bank holiday, which has given me a bit of extra time to catch up with myself and post Craft Brittania's shop of the week early (well early for me anyway!).

This week it's the turn of Sue of SunnyCrystals. Her shop is choc full of crystals, jewellery and her lovely handcrafted 3D decoupage cards.

I especially liked this tree of life pendant and amethyst is my birthstone too.



and this vintage simulated gemstone pendant looks stunning.



I have to admit to trying my hand to 3D decoupage before and know that it can be very time consuming and fiddly to do. Sue's 3D decoupaged cards look beautiiful and I know how much work will have gone into making each card.

I thought I'd share this card with you, as it's a perfect card for Spring.


All Sue's lovely items can be found here: etsy.com/shop/SunnyCrystals on Etsy.

On another note, my new sewing machine arrived at the end of last week. I have given it a bit of a test drive, but haven't time to do a proper review yet (thanks to a leaking pipe in the airing cupboard!) But I will, at some point in the near future post a proper review of it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post Katie, Sues jewellery and decoupage really is fab!
    A new sewing machine, how exciting, i look forward to reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post and super choices from Sue's shop Katie. Good luck with the new sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Katie - love your selection of goodies from Sunny Crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the article and your lovely complimenst on my Etsy store. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, and you're welcome Sue - I'm really enjoying doing the craft Britannia shop of the week, I get to see some lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete