Friday 15 June 2012

End of the week & a special offer!

Hello again!

I've been really busy this week, added a few more handmade goodies to my Etsy shop and I've also been tweaking photos and promoting CRAFTfest like mad on Twitter.

A quick peek at a few of my new goodies. I've had a lot of positive comments about my new brooches.

handmade freemotion applique bird brooch

handmade freemotion applique owl brooch

another of my handmade freemotion applique owl brooches  


While I'm here, I thought I'd also mention that it's the final day of the CRAFTfest online fair tomorrow (Saturday 16th June). To mark the end of our fab week, I've decided to hold a freebie offer in my Etsy shop. The offer is only for CRAFTfest buyers and for readers of this blog.


The offer is as follows, spend £10.00 or more and you will receive a lovely free surprise handmade gift. Spend £30.00 or more and receive two free surprise handmade gifts. All gifts will be handmade by myself and the same lovely quality as shown in my shop.

Just click the link here to go straight to my CRAFTfest stall. From there you can go directly to any item in Etsy that I've listed on my stall. When you make your purchase from my Etsy shop, If you go via the CRAFtfest website, leave a note saying #CRAFTfest freebie or #Blogger freebie if you have visited here first. It's as simple as that.

Just to add that Etsy.com are having some 'downtime' for maintenance from 7am GMT tomorrow (Saturday). Although you won't be able to access Etsy while they are tweaking it, it will be open again later in the day.It's a bit frustrating to UK Etsy sellers but there isn't anything we can do about it.

That's it for now, I'll be popping back over the weekend to add the Craft Britannia shop of the week post! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your freemotion applique brooches Katie- they're all so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them x

      Delete
  2. That is wonderful, happy to hear you are enjoying CraftFest. I participated in my first when they didn't charge for it and was a great way to meet other Craft/Artists. Your applique brooches are adorable. I have added your Etsy Shop to my favorites. Hope the rest of CrafFest goes well. Have a wonderful weekend and Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana, I've met some really nice people thanks to CRAFTfest and it's really nice to get my work seen by more people x

      Delete