Friday 22 June 2012

Inspired by nature.

Happy Friday everyone! The week has flown by again, mainly due to being knee deep in my accounts. It feels like this week has slipped by without me even noticing it.

We've reached number 17 in Craft Britannia's shop of the week, where does the time go?
This time is Laura of KitzieG and her gorgeous nature inspired creations.
Her shop is chock full of coordinated cards, magnets, bunting and lots more and all inspired by nature. Her beautiful items are so well coordinated, that you could buy a couple of sets of something and still mix and match them together.

These are the first things that caught my eye, a set of her beautiful harvest garden magnets.






Anyone reading my earlier posts might know that I have a love of bunting, this summer pastel bunting is a steal at 30% off in Laura's shop.






And these coordinating cards are just beautiful, I love how all the colours are bright but muted at the same time.





To visit Laura's shop please click the link here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KitzieG

And you can read Laura's interview on the Craft Britannia blog here.


4 comments: