Monday 11 June 2012

Time for a long relaxing soak...




  .... with last weeks Craft Britannia shop of the week, which is the Natural Bathing Co.
I'm a little bit late this week, due to the craft fair I did in Cheadle (which was pretty fab & I'll be doing a review very soon!)

Onto the Natural Bathing co and her indulgent treats!

The bath treats she makes and sells in her Etsy shop look gorgeous and I really want to try some of her soaps and lip balms, which I think are ideal for any age or time of year.






                       For a relaxing bath, try her   Lavender & amber bath bomb
                       Lavender is one of my favorite fragrances, especially for a long
                       soak in the bath.






         Sandalwood & vanilla soap this sounds like the type of fragrance my DH likes!



                      Very exotic and such a lovely colour, try her Dragonsblood soap






       I'm very tempted by this Ginger lip balm & it sounds just the thing to use
       if you're a little bit 'under the weather'.

To read the full interview, please go to the Craft Britannia blog.
You can visit the Natural bathing co shop here  (it's well worth a peek if you need a pampering session or quick gift!)
   
          

Just a quick ramble to say that next time, I'll be featuring Craft Britannia's team member Merry Go round UK. Which I'll try my best to post before the end of this week. I'm still frantically trying to catch up with myself, as it was 'all go' last week with my craft fair preparations. My craft room looks like it's been ransacked by a hoard of hyperactive crafters and I have my remaining stock to list on Etsy by Wednesday as I'm also taking part in CRAFTfest, the online event (which has trended on Twitter and had over 30,000 views so far (and it's only Monday!).

CRAFTfest June 2012
                                              
                                                           

If you want to check out the stalls (over 175 of them), please click on the link to the Creative Connections website HERE. Then it's just a matter of clicking on the blue CRAFTfest icon for the section you'd like to view, and all the stalls are accessible from there.

Happy browsing (and hopefully shopping!) 
Katie



3 comments:

  1. Mm I just ordered some of Carrie's lip balms yesterday :)

    Good luck with the big tidy up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves Carrie's soaps not so ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Imynda, I've started sorting out all my boxes but it's where to put everything now it's out of the bags and boxes lol!
    I'd love to know what you think of her lipbalm, it could well be on Christmas list!
    Loutul - her soaps do look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete