Tuesday 17 July 2012

I need a break and this is just the excuse!


I've been busy the past few days, trying to de-clutter and sort out my accounts (and I haven't finished yet!). So I thought I'd take a break from it and do this weeks Craft Britannia Etsy team's 'shop of the week'.

This week's SOTW is the lovely Erica Price of Erika Price Designs. Reading her interview on the team blog made me realise how much energy some people have and give to their lives. Erika's daily life seems like a blur of activity and creativity.

Erika not only makes jewellery but is also a silversmith and makes her own really beautiful glass beads and I've only shown a small sample of her work here.











I've saved my favorite until last, these have to be the most beautiful handmade beads I've ever seen (and as I used to make a lot of earrings, I've seen quite a few!)

I love the delicate blossom patterns inside the glass beads and to get two beads made to match is quite amazing!









You can visit Erika's shop here and her Craft Britannia interview is here


That's all for today, I really hope you'll go and read Erika's interview and visit her shop, both are well worth a visit.

I suppose I'd better make another cuppa and get back to those accounts, sadly the accounts elves must be on holiday in our area, or I'd wake up and find them magically done for me!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so much for the lovely feature, Katie! And if you find those elves, send them my way please - I'm dreading starting mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Erika x
      P.S those elves must be on strike at the moment, I'm still waiting for them to appear!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks from a fabulous shop !

    ReplyDelete