Thursday 5 July 2012

Two for the price of one!


Hello again! This week is a bumper edition of the Etsy Craft Britannia team's 'shop of the week', as it features not one but two shops.

Both Etsy shops are run by our CB team member Nadine. Her first shop is called muntjac vintage, which as the name suggests, sells vintage goodies.

These two lovely sets caught my eye, so I had to feature them. The ducks look as if they could have just been bought from a modern ceramics shop and the Russian nesting dolls are a popular theme at the moment, wouldn't it be lovely to own a set of these vintage nesting dolls?






Nadine's second shop is called imynda and features her handmade crochet items. She makes sweet crochet animal brooches, magnets, accessories and jewellery. I love her sweet panda and lion magnets and her brooches are really adorable.









I hope you'll take the time to visit Nadine's shops, both are worth a look!
To read Nadine's interview on the Craft Britannia blog click here

Nadine's muntjac vintage shop can be found here and her imynda handmade shop can be found here

That's all for today and happy crafting to my readers!

9 comments:

  1. lovely blog spot and lovely selection fromboth Im's shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nadines shops! :)Her crochet work is beautiful! Make sure you don't miss her cute little crochet penguin! :D He's just so cute!
    Such a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw her cute penguin & her bear too :)

      Delete
  4. Nice selection, I love the vintage Matryoshka dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadine's shops are both fabulous, and I love all your finds!

    ReplyDelete