Tuesday 29 May 2012

Catch up Tuesday & craft fairs.

I meant to post something about this last week, but time just ran away from me again!

Last week it was my turn to be featured as the Etsy team - Craft Britannia's shop of the week, and what a fun week it was. I had so many lovely comments and items favorited in my Etsy shop that I felt quite spoiled! It's the turn of Spinning streak this week, I'll be posting a review of her shop a bit later on.

I'm going to be a busy girl in June, my next adventures are both in the virtual and real crafting world.  I've already mentioned in an earlier post that I signed up to CRAFTfest, which is a week long online craft event. It runs from 9th June until 16th June and can be found here on the Creative Connections website..

I'm also a stallholder at Cheadle Crafted, which is a craft fair that's been organised by Fliss of Sukistyle.co.uk.
I've been beavering away making some new pieces, which include felt owl and flower brooches and miniature freemotion embroidery and applique canvases like these:






The fair is being held at Trinity Church, Massie street, Cheadle (near Stockport) on Saturday 9th June 2012. The event starts at 10.00 am until 2.00 pm and is promising to be a fab day for adults and children alike. I hope if you'll be able to pop along if you're in the area?


                     
I've been told there's parking in the same street and the church has a coffee shop, which is open until 12.00. There will also be a stallholder selling her handmade cupcakes, from her photos, I'm definitely going to pay her stall a visit!  



     

You can also check out the Cheadle Crafted Facebook page, I've just checked out the latest news and there's going to be a spinning demonstration, which I'll be looking forward to watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment