Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's May and the sun is shining!

Wow what a change in the weather today. For the past few days it's been miserable, cold and raining, today has been so very welcome with it's warm sunny spring weather!
On a personal note, I've been experimenting with freemotion embroidery and my badge making machine. So far I've had really good results and now I just need more hours in the day and lots of new designs to embroider. I'll be giving you a sneak peek in my next post.


Now, it's on to the Etsy 'Craft Britannia shop of the week' spot.

This week I'm featuring Joy of Cutey Critters. She makes lovable knitted and sewn collector animals, artist bears, rag dolls, quilts, blankets and pillows.

Her artist bears are adorable and if you're after a traditional looking bear that's got a more modern twist then please visit her Etsy shop by clicking the link here




              I love this little guy, he's looks like he's ready to take home and cuddle!




                            And this one of a kind panda, called Kiki is adorable!


                                                   "Oh hai there"





Joy also makes lovely crochet items like this blanket, which is both practical and lovely to look at. I'm a big fan of the granny square blanket!


Among the other items Joy makes, are traditional style rag dolls, which I can imagine being loved by any girl (little or not so little).


                                    Wouldn't she look sweet, sitting at the end of your bed?


Well, that's all for the moment. More shop of the week and personal crafty stuff coming soon!




7 comments:

  1. Such cute bears. Their little faces make me want to take them all home! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a lovely post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post - gorgeous choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie Freeman4 May 2012 at 18:39

    Great post and some great picks. That panda is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely feature and some fabulous images too. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feature! I just love all those bears!

    ReplyDelete